SALARY: $13 – $20/HR
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PART-TIME
Helping customers at their homes or businesses, movers prepare items for transportation to another destination.
As a professional mover, you will be packing and moving customers’ household or office belongings. Moves range from just a single item to an entire home or office. Items to be moved can often weigh several hundred pounds. Moves involving stairways are very common. The workday can be long, demands require a person with above average strength, stamina, fitness and skill.
- Carrying heavy items long distances and up/down stairways.
- Wrapping furniture and equipment.
- Box-pack items such as breakables, books, artwork, knick-knacks.
- Working with moving equipment and tools.
- Disassembling and reassembling furniture and equipment.
- Providing quality, customer service at all times.
- Administrative support
- Must have fitness skills, above average stamina for physical labor and can lift 100lbs on a regular basis.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills needed.
- Must pass background checks.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. required.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be motivated to advance
- Great customer service
*Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, we offer a very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization.