Big Deahl's Movers Moving Sales Representative Skills & Qualifications:
- Selling our products/ and services over the phone
- Greeting patients in a friendly demeanor.
- Logging, documenting and updating database of all reports obtained from movers, and
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely manner over the phone/email.
- Maintaining good customer relations.
- Must be a problem solver.
- Performing related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and
- record systems, scanning, faxing and photocopying.
- Assisting other authorization department staff and be a strong team player when
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- BOOK JOBS/ SCHEDULE MOVE DATES.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in sales/ customer service
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word,
- Excel, etc.) and internet functions.
*Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, we offer a very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization.
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sunday to Saturday